www.vyapam.nic.in Admit card details 2017
- Name of the Department: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Post Category: Admit card
- Admit card Status: Releasing soon
- Exam Dates: 19th August 2017 to 18th September 2017
- Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern:
Here below, we have provided the exam pattern for the candidates those who are going to appear for the exam as it will be a tough competition. So, candidates are suggested to prepare well for the exam. A large number of candidates had successfully submitted the application form on or before the last date.
Physical Screening Test:
|Name of the Posts||Gola Through Distance||800 Meter Running||Long Jump|
|Head Constable||17 Fit with 7.260 KG||03 Minute 15 Second||12 Fit|
|GD Constable, ASI. Head Constable (Male)||19 Fit with 7.260 KG||2 Minute 45 second||13 Fit|
|GD Constable, ASI. Head Constable (Female)||15 Fit with 04 KG||04 Minute||10 Fit|
|Constable (Trade And Driver)||Nil||03 Minute||Nil|
|Ex-Service Man||15 Fit with 7.260 KG||03 Minute 15 Second||10 it|
|Male (Gorkha, Garhwal, Kumaon)||157.48|
|For Reserved candidates||165.10|
- Release date of MP Police Admit Card: Very Shortly
- MP Police Exam Date: 19th August 2017 to 18th September 2017
How to download the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017?
- Visit the official website of the MP Police i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Visit the career tab available on the home page.
- Read all the essential details that are provided in the official notification available on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the MP Police ASI, Constable Hall Ticket 2017.
- Enter all the details required like registration number, password, etc. and submit the details.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in