APSC Admit Card 2017–2018
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer|
|Interview Date||Stated Below|
Aspirants who are going to appear for interview they are advised to bring their APSC Hall Ticket along with all the required documents that are well furnished below. To download Assam Public Service Commission Hall Ticket candidates need to enter their roll number and post you applied for. To know complete information about APSC Admit Card 2018; aspirants are advised to go through this page which is well created by the dedicated team of www..resultsalertac.in
Procedure to download APSC Interview Admit Card:
- First of all you need to visit official web portal of Assam Public Service Commission that is apsc.nic.in
- On the home page you have to hit “Notice” tab given in the menu bar.
- Now you have to select “Download Admit Card for Viva-Voce/Interview for Lecturer, DIET in the Directorate of SCERT under Elementary Education Deptt.” Link
- A new page will appear on your computer screen as shown below.
- You are required to enter you’re your roll number and select the post you applied for.
- Then you have to hit “Submit” tab. Your call letter will display on your computer screen.
- At last you have to take a print out of APSC Lecturer Admit Card and bring it at the time of Interview.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Assam Public Service Commission is going to conduct interview to engage best candidates for the vacant positions of Lecturer. To get recruited in the organization aspirants have to perform well in viva voce/ interview round. Interview will be conducted by the recruitment panel on schedule date mentioned below. Selected aspirants will be recruited to the lecturer posts of the organization.
Get Here: APSC Syllabus
Hit Here to Get Complete: Interview Schedule
Documents Required At The Time Of Verification:
- It is mandatory for all the aspirants to bring all the required documents at the time of interview.
- Call Letter
- Identity proof (Adhar card, PAN card or Voter card)
- 10th Class Mark-sheet with Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark-sheet with Passing Certificate
- Graduate or post graduate degree (semester/year)
- Caste certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidate.
- Passport size photographs
APSC Admit Card 2017>>>Get Here
|Event||Date of Interview|
|Interview||25-07-2017 to 05-08-2017|
|07-08-2017 to 11-08-2017|
Check Related Links:
- APSC Recruitment
- APSC Result
- Latest Current News & Affairs
Aspirants who want to get more information about APSC Admit Card 2017–2018 are advised to visit Official Link of Assam Public Service Commission. For more updates about the Assam Public Service Commission you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.