Gujarat High court will be conducting an examination to fill up the 28 vacancies of District Judges in the Gujarat HC Judiciary. For this, Gujarat High court has invited online applications from eligible law graduate candidates. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are aiming for Judicial services jobs. The maximum age limit for the candidates is 45 years for general candidates. Relaxation in age is applicable for various categories as is mentioned in the official notification.
The judicial Service Examination for Gujarat District Judge vacancies will consist of a Preliminary Examination and a Main Examination (Written) followed by Viva voce. All the other relevant details about Gujarat High Court District Judges Recruitment 2018 are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- District Judges – 28
- General: Between 35- 45 years as on 30th April 2018
- SC/ST/Other reserved categories: Between 35- 48 years as on 30th April 2018
- Candidate should have a degree in Law.
- Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 30/04/2018
- Candidate must possess Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation
- General: Rs 1000/- + Bank charges
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs 500/- + Bank charges
- 30th April 2018