Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Administrative Officer
- Administrative Officer: Candidates who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Lecturer: Candidates who have completed Candidates who have completed in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/-
A selection process for UPSC Job is as follows,
- Written Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.10.2018