Good news! Gujarat Metro has released a job opportunity for the aspirants who wanted to be a part of Metro. As the Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited has released a recruitment notification for various posts. Therefore, all the interested candidates can go through the official notification for the posts released by MEGA.
According to the official notification, MEGA has released 11 vacancies on various posts. Candidates are advised to apply for the vacancies before 15th September on the official website at http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/.
Check out the vacancy details released by MEGA:
- General Manager (Civil / Planning and Construction): 2 posts
- Joint General Manager (Civil / Construction): 2 posts
- Manager (Finance and Accounts): 2 posts
- Assistant Company Secretary (ACS equivalent to Manager Level): 1 post
- Assistant Manager (Asset Management): 1 post
- Joint General Manager (Underground Construction): 1 post
- Joint General Manager / Sr Deputy General Manager (Architecture): 1 post
- Manager (Public Relation): 1 post
Here’s how to apply for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website at http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/
2. Click on the recruitment link
3. Login to apply for the vacancies
4. Submit your details asked on the official website
5. Also, pay your fees
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
Check out the qualification required for the posts:
- General Manager (Civil/ Planning and Construction):
All the interested candidates applying for this post should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology along with post qualification experience from a recognised university/institute.
- Joint General Manager (Civil/ Construction/ Underground Construction):
An interested candidate should have a BE/Btech (civil) engineering from a recognised institute/university.
- Manager (Finance and Accounts):
The candidates must be CA /ICWAI with a minimum 7 to 9 years of post-qualification experience.
- Manager (Public Relation):
For this post, a candidate must possess a master’s degree in journalism /mass communication from a recognised university with minimum 7 to 9 years of post-qualification experience.