ANU Recruitment 2018— Apply Online for 60 Aide Professor Posts: Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur has released a notification for the employment of 60 Assistant Professor openings. Eligible candidates might apply in suggested application format online from 04-01-2018 to 25-01-2018. Other details like age, instructional certification, choice process & ways to apply are provided listed below …
ANU Job Information And Facts:
Total No. of Blog posts: 60
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
A. ARTS Team: 26 Articles
1. Business & Company Management: 04 Blog posts
2. Economics: 05 Articles
3. English: 02 Posts
4. Regulation (P.G Dept Legal Studies): 03 Blog posts
5. Political Science: 03 Posts
6. Public Administration: 04 Posts
7. Rural Development: 01 Article
8. Telugu & Asian Languages: 04 Articles
B. Scientific Research Group: 22 Blog posts
9. Biography– Innovation: 04 Blog posts
10. Anatomy & Microbiology: 04 Posts
11. Chemistry: 02 Posts
12. Geology: 02 Messages
13. Mathematics: 03 Blog posts
14. Drug store: 02 Posts
15. Physics: 01 Article
16. Statistics: 01 Message
17. USIC & E&IT: 01 Article
18. Zoology: 02 Articles
C. Design Team: 11 Articles
19. Style & Preparation: 01 Blog post
20. Civil Engineering: 02 Articles
21. Computer Science & Design: 03 Messages
22. Electric & Electronic Devices Engineering: 02 Articles
23. Electronic Devices & Communications Design: 01 Message
24. Mechanical Design: 02 Posts
D. Research Study Centers Group: 01 Message
25. Centre for Scientific Socialism: 01 Message
Educational Qualification: Prospects should have at the very least 55% marks (or an equal quality in a factor range anywhere rating system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a pertinent topic from an Indian University, or a comparable degree from an approved foreign college, have cleared the National Eligibility Examination (WEB) carried out by the UGC, CSIR or similar test approved by the UGC like SLET/ COLLECTION with relevant experience. To learn more refer notice.
Choice Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online testing examination & oral meeting.
The best ways to Apply: Eligible candidates might use online via the website www.anu.ac.in from 04-01-2018 to 25-01-2018 & send their hard copy of application in addition to 2 duplicates of all needed documents to The Registrar, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar– 522 510 on or prior to 30-01-2018 upto 05:00 pm.
Guidelines to Use Online:
1. Candidates have to log on to the web site “www.anu.ac.in”.
2. Most likely to Notices– > Select the wanted article.
3. Review the notice very carefully.
4. Click “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE MESSAGE OF ASSISTANT PROFFESSOR”.
5. Click on Apply Online.
6. Register if prospect would certainly be the brand-new individual.
7. Load all the information & send the kind.
8. Take a print from application for future use.
Beginning Day to Apply Online: 04-01-2018.
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2018.
Last Date for Entry of paper copy of application: 30-01-2018 upto 05:00 pm.
For even more details like range of pay, vacancy information & various other details click on the web link provided listed below …